Two girls. Two plus years of friendship.

One store devoted to making life a little more bearable.


Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Quickie...

Players: A young man and woman. They are married.

The Scene: a family room filled with "well-loved" furniture. The whole room has a broken-down, lived-in look. The girl inspects a package that has just arrived. She opens the outter box.

Girl: (Gasping). I think that this box is from Tiffany's.

Boy: Really? Who sent it?

Girl: (reading a small card) It's a belated wedding gift from K----.

Boy: Well, that's nice.

Girl: (holding the signature blue box up, marvelling) Seriously, I don't know that I have ever seen anything from Tiffany's in real life. Not ever.

Boy: (shrugging) Well, I guess I better put this frito bag down before I touch it, huh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, he actually knew to put down the bag of chips before touching Tiffany? You are so lucky!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Hiya gals! Thanks so much for stumbling upon my blog! I'm off to peek at your Etsy shop!

Lizzle said...

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i didn't know that story.