Two girls. Two plus years of friendship.

One store devoted to making life a little more bearable.


Friday, October 5, 2007

Dirty. Dirty. Dirty.

Well no, not really. My latest treasury at etsy is devoted to laundry day.

To be honest, I haven't had to participate in laundry day at my house lately. I have a stay-at-home husband at present and he is kind enough to take care of this routinely. I am a very lucky girl.

So in honor of him--the man who refuses to use anything but a clothesline, much better for the environment that way--and in hopes of passing along my good karma, I am featuring several sellers with laundry related products.

Some of them even make the process look fun.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

LOL Love your treasury.

Brownies Vintage said...

wow, a stay at home man who ACTUALLY does laundry??? I'm green with envy.

Unknown said...

What a fun and clever treasury! I only wish my husband would do the laundry!