Two girls. Two plus years of friendship.

One store devoted to making life a little more bearable.


Monday, October 1, 2007

One day at a time...

So as I type this (ignore what blogger says at the bottom of the post), it is nearly 2 AM on the morning of October 1.

We're celebrating 10/1 over at etsy by offering our photo mats one at a time--for the first time.

Check out our store as we will be listing quite a lot this week.

So far--we've sold one of these funky monkey mats this evening (or morning). Wahoo! When I first saw this fabric, I thought it would fly out of our hands. Not so...yet. My sister says that is because some people love sock monkeys and some people are afraid of them. I am in the former category. She is in the later.

Question of the day: (in her best newscaster voice) Where do you fall on this crucial sock monkey matter?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love 'em. I have a whole section in my shop that is waiting to be filled with sock monkeys.

Your frame is just adorable.